Style and Design
Usability

This is probably the worst company you could ever purchase anytbing from. They give you the option of buying new or refurbished products. My dad paid for a new pair of DreBeats headphone, the ones that wrap around the ear. This was a Christmas gift.

The first pair I received was bent and would not fit on my ear, and when I did manage to put it on it would not stay in place. It was also a refurbished pair because when I tied to sync it to my Bluetooth, it was already named with someone name. Which shows that it was previously owned.

I returned that pair and received a second pair and had the same exact issue. Bent and refurbished. So I returned that pair as well.

I then received my third replacement pair and guess what? The headphones would not even turn on or charge. The charging port was damaged. At this point i requested a manager to speak with. I spoke with one and was assured that I would receive a new pair, in perfect condition.

Just received my fourth replacement pair and yet again, damanged. Once again this pair was bent and did not stay on my ear. I am in the process of returning this pair and getting my money back.

The Only reason I didn't attempt to get my money back the first time is because it was past the money back period.

Worst company I have ever Delt with. 0 stars

Review about: Beats Electronics Headphones.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments