I see many many guys here already reported issues with DHLMD tracking number sent to them. I am also one among them.

I got the email giving me the tracking number 3 days ago. Till now both DHLMD & USPS are showing no information regarding the package. There is no option on Techrabbit website, to check the status of the order - to see if they have really shipped the item or not. So, where is my shipment????

Techrabbit price was unbelievably cheap compared to other websites - and now I know why. The only good thing is, I used my Paypal account to pay, so atleast, I can raise a complaint to Paypal, if I don't get my shipment.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Zero customer service, Invalid shipping company and invalid shipping number, Broken order placement no way to follow up with a human.

Comments

Package mapping.com

Same problem. I was sent a DHL tracking number but not in the system. First time ordering and last time.

I am also experiencing an issue attempting to find information to track my ordered items. I ordered 5 days ago, and the tracking number on the email for it supposedly being shipped the same day, does not show up in any tracking website.

As commented in this feed, the TechRabbit website provides 0 option to find/locate/track your order. However, they had no problem charging money for the items ordered. I still hope to see my items arrive.

I spent $34.98. I have sent them an email, so maybe there will be some kind of response.

How DO I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?!