1.9K views
4.0

I have recently purchased a pair of Plantronics wireless headphones from techrabbit and received a shipping number, however the tracking company DHLMD and the tracking number are both NOT VALID. After reading these other reviews on this site about techrabbit customer service and similar shipping issues I am worried I am walking down the same road and will run in to these issues as well.

I am disappointed the number and company for shipping is not valid; there is no ETA for shipping.

If anyone has any experience with them actually fixing the issue or if they experienced the same shipping issue, I'd really appreciate a response. Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Affordability and range of items.

I didn't like: Invalid shipping company and invalid shipping number.

Comments

Check out packagemapping.com. I did experience the same thing until I used packagemapping.com. Then it showed the usps was awaiting the package

I had the same frustration. I eventually found DHL's eCommerce tracking website (http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/) which worked as expected for the DHL segments.

The DHL eCommerce tracking page also gave back the USPS tracking number, which I could click to see tracking of the USPS final portion of the route.

I had the same issue, ordered the same thing a day or two ago and got an email that said shipping method was DHLMD. I am familiar with DHL, but the tracking number came up as invalid.

I searched for what DHLMD is and could find nothing. After searching and worrying, it finally occurred to me that UPS or FedEx sometimes use USPS to actually deliver to my residence. So, deductive reasoning kicking in, maybe DHLMD stands for something like that, perhaps DHL- mail delivery. Makes sense because DHL does not have residential service in my area.

Put my tracking number in USPS website, and it worked. Unfortunately, USPS tracking seems a bit behind and doesn't provide an ETA (at least that I can find), but at least I know it's on the way.

I ordered the Plantronics bluetooth earphones also and got a tracking number for DHLMD.

After reading their shipping info on their website, realized that it is actually an USPS tracking number. Seems like USPS will then hand off package to DHL to finish the delivery