Style and Design
Usability

Just like another customer posting here, I have the same issue with the same product from the co-called company TechRabbit. I ordered from Techrabbit for the first time.

Bought OEM Bluetooth Keyboard. The product is named : OEM Bluetooth Keyboard 920--OEMBTKB - Tablet Black Pure garbage. None of my Samsung and LG phones nor my ASUS tablet, nor any of my children Kindle Fires could detect the device through bluetooth. There is a green light which is litted only when charging.

Once disconnected from USB charger the green light goes off. There is a connect button. Unlike my other bluetooth keyboards (not bought from Techrabbit) this button does nothing.

Avoid Techrabbit company. I paid small price $5 to learn they are fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keyboard.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Grabage that does not work.

Comments

I know this is kind of late, but I actually bought the same keyboard (OEM Bluetooth Keyboard 920--OEMBTKB - Tablet Black) and it has the exact same problem that you describe. It's been in its package until just now when I decided to try it.

It lights up green when plugged into the charger but it doesn't turn on, just as you described. I'm very disappointed

TechRabbitCS
Union, New Jersey, United States #1324565
Techrabbit Verified Representative

Hello,

We were just recently made aware of this feedback review and wanted to reach out to you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us; it is definitely not the norm

when ordering from TechRabbit. Please contact us via help@techrabbit.com and ask for Michael (Customer Service Manager), he will make sure that you walk away from this with a positive experience.

Thanks,

Anthony

nenotravel
to TechRabbitCS Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1335761

UPDATE: Less than a month ago I was contacted by a TechRabbit representative, regarding my experience with a faulty product I purchased back in the late 2016. That was the first surprise, but it showed two things to me: 1.

Pissed Consumer site works, 2. TechRabbit seemed to care about a bad experience an individual customer had.

To make story short, in the ensuing email exchange, TechRabbit representatives showed a definite genuine interest in the customer and its retention.

How?

First, they were courteous and empathetic, without trying to blame the actual producer of the produce they distributed and I bought.

Second, they offered me to either get a full refund or choose any product from their web site, up to multiple times of the price I paid for the faulty bluetooth keyboard.

What this really meant to me?

Sure, it is nice when someone notices the issue, takes responsibility, and provides the adequate solution. But much more than this, their intent and willingness to resolve my bad experience gave me the most important value: Confidence to buy from TechRabbit in the future, knowing that if something really goes wrong, I will be able to easily count on TechRabbit to solve the issue (Just like the most of Amazon or Ebay products are covered by similar guarantees). And just illustrate what it means to both a company and consumer to be able to react properly like TechRabbit: About ten years ago, I was regularly using www.buy.com website to my about 90% of my tech needs. I was not a big spender by any stretches, but I was spending on average $30 a month there.

Buy.com had great deals, better than ebay or amazon or tigerdirect or newegg etc.... However, once they featured a bundle of SD card offers with the combine rebate of $120. Rebate never came back, and on my complaint to Buy.com they said they had nothing to do with the rebate since product owner company did not want to pay rebate. I argued they were responsible for any rebate promises they post for the products they (buy.com) sell.

Buy.com would not give a dime/voucher or whatever. They got slapped by a class action suit. But far worst for them was that they lost my steady $30 per month I had been spending for about 5 years prior to the incident. And even more, I told about Buy.com lack of responsibility to all of my friends.

Over 20 people I know stopped shopping with Buy.com and never ever looked back. TechRabbit team took responsibility for the faulty product and took steps that one would expect of a trusted website. And that is what they earned from me (And I have already shared this with many of my friends) a Trusted Relationship.

Given the all of the above, I am back shopping at TechRabbit with confidence, and would recommend any of you do the same. Thanks for reading this.