2.0

I ordered a brand new Plantronics head set from their website - http://www.techrabbit.com. They shipped an opened package and I found that the head set was used.

The head set was all dirty and discolored! Now comes the surprising side! The headset was not charging when I charged it against the wall and my computer. The headset was also not powering on.

I called up the tech support from Plantronics and they told the head set is faulty and has to be replaced. Now I have to ship this back at my cost and god knows if they will reimburse back the money! They don't even have a contact number.

They provide a chat facility on web and the support person just responded asking me to respond via email and logged out. This is so ridiculous!

Product or Service Mentioned: Plantronics Headset.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Price offered in the web site.

I didn't like: Cheating users, Zero customer service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2015.

Comments

TechRabbitCS
Union, New Jersey, United States #1329652
Techrabbit Verified Representative

Hello,

We were just recently made aware of this feedback review and wanted to reach out to you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us; it is definitely not the norm

when ordering from TechRabbit. Please contact us via help@techrabbit.com and ask for Michael (Customer Service Manager), he will make sure that you walk away from this with a positive experience.

Thanks,