filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Techrabbit - Good Service!

My item was held up in FedEx shipping issues, and the techrabbit service people were very prompt in responding to each email I send regarding its timeline. All in all very pleased!
4.5

Techrabbit - Came Before Christmas

Item finally arrived. Compensated for previously canceled order.
4.7
Style and Design
Usability
#1432077

Techrabbit - Deebot

It's just what my wife wanted for Christmas!
5.0

Techrabbit - Works like new

Works great. My only warning is it came without receiver but not a big deal for me as I already had one.

Techrabbit - UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER

UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER! UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER! UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!
Style and Design
Usability
#1420858

Techrabbit - Bluetooth Keyboard

Item was just what I needed and expected....Came a day late, but understandable with the weather.

Techrabbit - Sol Republic Headphones Rock

I got my Sol Republic Headphones and the bass is deep, and I love the quality of the headphones I would highly recommend.
I got my mouse yesterday. I plugged in the USB cord and charged the mouse. I unplugged the USB cord and plugged in the USB adapter. The mouse is fully charged, but no movement whatsoever after an overnight charging. All three lights on the mouse are lit up, bot no...
3.3
I liked
  • Ease of the website
I didn't like
  • Defective refurbished mouse

Techrabbit - Great service, big selection, fast shipping

I’ve purchased from techrabbit several times and have always been happy with the quality of the products I’ve received. The refurbished stuff is just like new! The website descriptions are accurate and the return policy is reasonable - I ordered the wrong product and they gave me an RMA - no hassle. They listed the reason as “Buyer Remorse.” Ha!

Techrabbit - Logitech gaming mouse

Well, I just received the Logitech G903 wireless gaming mouse, and it seems fine. It will, of course, need to be charged. It's larger than my other mouse. I always buy Logitech products and update them when I can for a fair price.