Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

how can I get a responce refund or exchage?

I sent for a model I received HBS-800 I had ordered a model that cost $69.99 this model cost 20-30 dollars this was well within the 30 day purchase. they would not allow me to return.

I'm willing to take a refund even exchange for a similar model that I ordered. I cannot get them to respond to my many request

1 answer
Ann McDonald

According to TechRabbit return policy, in order to process your return, you should contact TechRabbit Customer Service Team at help@techrabbit.com to obtain an RMA number. You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase.

Products must be in the same condition in which they were received, in the original box and/or packaging and with all of the original accessories.

You are responsible for return shipping costs.

Order

by AheadCaiman

I received a computer mouse today ,don't think I ordered one Can you help?

Garmin Vivofit Bluetooth

by user63544305

I recently ordered 2 Garmain vivofit wrist bands which were supposed to come with 2 bands, ANT stick and owners manual. I received just the garmin vivofit and two different size wrist bands.

There was no ANT stick or owners manual. Is it possible to get an owners manual and the ANT stick or should I just return the product?

Tracking my order

by user66515901

I placed my order on December 28 how can I track it to see when I will receive it?

return

by user64459196

Hello,

I would like an RMA # to return lg tone infinim hbs 900 bluetooth stero headset.

The headset did not fit properly, and I would like to return this product.

Gerald M. Prince