1.7
Style and Design
Usability

My first encounter was a very positive one. I got a discount code for a set of LG 900 headphones and everything went as expected. 8 months in they quit working and it had a 12 month warranty. I contacted them and the CSR I spoke with was super friendly and helpful. He said send them in and we'll get you another set. I sent them in and suddenly there was a credit on my credit card. I called them and he said they were out of stock so they just credited me back. That was awesome!

When I wanted to buy more and they were in stock, I bought two sets one for my daughter and one for myself. My set melted on the charger that they sent me. My daughter's kept disconnecting from the phone. I contacted them and told them I wanted replacement sets. They told me that they would give me store credit. I don't want store credit it's only been two months since my purchase. I either want my money back or I want headphones. After several e-mails back and forth arguing about it the CSR agreed to replace my headphones but they didn't have my color. I told her I didn't care what color they were, I wanted headphones that work. I sent them in and they didn't send me any back. Instead they gave me in-store credit anyway on a one-time code that expires in 12-months.

At that point I was stuck with $80 to spend on a site that everything is overpriced on. I shopped for a few months looking at stuff i didnt want or need but didnt want to lose my money.

I found an inexpensive smartwatch. It says Verizon but their description says you don't have to have Verizon to use this smartwatch. Since I ride a motorcycle most of the year I needed to make sure I got something that was water resistant. The description said that it was water resistant up to 3 foot for 30 minutes.

I received my watch last night and it says to avoid all moisture with it and it won't activate the microphone for phone calls or send and receive texrs without number verification which it will not give to any phone that is not a Verizon number.

In the description implies that it can be a stand-alone unit if you have Verizon but if you just have an Android you can still use it to make and receive phone calls and texts but that is untrue.

Now theyre into me for an additional $10 (now $90 total) and i habe a watch that is useless for me.

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!