I ordered a smartwatch as a graduation gift at 9am EST on a Thursday and paid for over overnight shipping. I needed the item for Saturday.

By the close of business Thursday I had not received a tracking number and tried to find a customer service phone number. The only way to contact them is via a "help@techrabbit" email. I made 3 attempts on Thursday evening and no one contacted me. At almost 10am EST on Friday I get an email from a customer service rep named Sam.

I was told they made a mistake, my item did not ship Thursday for overnight, that it was going out Friday via DHL and would arrive in 5 to 7 days. How & why something would take 5 to 7 days to get from New Jersey to New York is beyond me!!! They did refund the shipping cost, but since the item had not yet shipped, I asked them to send it out overnight. I was told their company account will not allow for overnight on a weekend.

I wanted a return and was told that the item was now with DHL but it will take 24 hours for the tracking to show up. I told them to expect a return as I now have to go out and purchase another graduation gift. This entire back and forth was done by email, since you cannot actually speak to a person.

Absolutely awful customer service, lack of attention to detail, careless processing, no telephone number, I could go on and on. Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments