Resolved
2.7
Style and Design
Usability
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 23

After complaining to the NJ BBB, I was finally contacted by Michael via email and a phone call concerning my complaint. I was overnighted a working replacement drone, a portion of my purchase price was refunded, and a shipping label was sent to return the defective drone at no cost to me (basically the resolution I told Michael I wanted).

This action pleased me, and was the right thing to do. I reminded Michael that TechRabbit needs to work on its customer service department reliability (I was told my email was never received).

Original review posted by user May 28

CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017.I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the poor "service after the sale" after searching reviews on the web.

I said, "Because of these poor reviews/ratings, I think I'll pass. On the same day, Anthony (from TechRabbit) replied to my comment by saying, "We understand your concern, however, these reviews do not reflect the silent majority that receives items in great condition with no issues. Also, comments you have seen may have been during a time where we were experiencing influx due to a holiday, etc. We encourage you to order this and if for whatever reason you have an issue please contact us at help@techrabbit.com; we will make sure your receive the 5-star experience you deserve." So I went ahead and ordered the drone, which I received 3 days later.

Upon the first flight my grandson and I noticed a blurry spot on the video capture. We investigated, and found that the camera lens had a small chip on the inside of the lens. I emailed "Customer Support" on May 18, explaining the problem. It's 10 days later and I have not heard a word from them even though their web site states, "Because Customer Service is so extremely important to TechRabbit, you can expect to receive a response within 1-2 business days." Well Anthony, I haven't even received 1-star service.

I should have gone with my initial gut feeling.I won't ever be ordering anything else from them, no will I recommend them to anyone else.

Review about: Parrot 1 Rc Quadcopter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Techrabbit?

Comments