Resolved
4.3
Usability
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 01

Item was replaced.

Update by user Aug 01

Decided to get a replacement instead of refund.Everything went smoothly.

Online chat was actually very responsive. Received replacement today.

Getting some feedback that the item was on the way would have been nice.After the rocky start, I'm cool with shopping techrabbit again.

Update by user Jul 20

Figured out the log in issue.User error so completely my fault for the brain ***.

As for the order, contacted support and they could not replace the missing items to make the earphones work.Will be getting refund.

Original review posted by user Jul 19

First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms.Received the order confirm.

Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to be alarmed about.

Receive an shipping confirmation a day or 2 later. Great. Try to log in again, no luck. Contact techrabbit.

They can't find any record of my order. I email them my order & shipping confirms. Btw, still no reason for why I can't log in. Yesterday I receive the earphones.

They're refurb so I expect some missing accessories but it was missing the charging clip that is required to power them up. Sort of useless without it. I receive an email apologizing that the description is for the headphones only. That's open to interpretation but I would expect I would receive the basic parts to make up a working product.

I want to like techrabbit and want to send them my business but this is not a good start.Will try to call them in the morning to resolve all this.

Review about: Techrabbit Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Techrabbit?

Comments