3.1
Style and Design
Usability

Bought a bluetooth Android keyboard by Logitech and it was by Logitech alright, but it was not bluetooth.All it had was short microUSB cord that looked like it was supposed to attach to a tablet by USB.

Neither my phone, my Samsung tablet or Kindle Fire could detect the device through bluetooth. The keyboard looks like it had been cut off with a pair of scissors (permanently glued to a rubber mat) from the tablet portion. It may have worked with the original tablet, who knows, but it was sold as a standalone "new" keyboard, which it definitely is not and it did not do a thing except the green light lit up when I plugged the USB into the wall or PC.

The green light meant nothing, there was no other switch or port.Garbage.

Review about: Logitech Keyboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Techrabbit?

Comments

TechRabbitCS
Union, New Jersey, United States #1329660
Techrabbit Verified Representative

Hello,

We were just recently made aware of this feedback review and wanted to reach out to you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us; it is definitely not the norm

when ordering from TechRabbit. Please contact us via help@techrabbit.com and ask for Michael (Customer Service Manager), he will make sure that you walk away from this with a positive experience.

Thanks,

Anthony

Portland, Oregon, United States #1274990

I have the same issue with this keyboard. The green light comes up when charging but none of my devices can detect the bluetooth. Definitely a loss and waste of time.