I ordered a smartkeyboard for an Ipad Pro.It was advertised as new on the Tech Rabbit website, When I received it , the plastic covering from Apple had been removed, the inside packaging was missing and the carton was dented.

I connected the keyboard anyway and it did not work. Since it was supposedly a new product, I called Apple for warranty service. After giving them the serial number, they refused to service the item, stating that the unit with that serial number had been compromised (I don't know that means) and Apple will not support that product. I emailed TechRabbit, reported Apples response and asked if the unit was legit.

I never got an answer but did get a return authorization immediately. I returned the product for refund. I have been waiting 11 business days for the refund. Their return policy states 1-3 days for processing returns.

I emailed after the 4th business day, they responded to wait 1-3 days more for processing.

Still no refund.I have initiated a dispute with my credit card company.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Techrabbit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Techrabbit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Techrabbit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Techrabbit?

Comments